So it's Steve's birthday and Super Bowl Sunday...and I am hungover like nobody's business...Oh, Martha. You know you can't do shots. EVER. Seriously, though, Steve and I had a great time eating oysters last night. Apparently, I had too good of a time.
1. If you were stuck on an island what are the two material items you would want to have?
I'd want a camp stove to boil water so I wouldn't die from dehydration and a pot of some kind to actually be able to hold the water so I could boil it. See-I'm all about survival. No pee drinking for me. I'll leave that to Bear Grylls.
2. What are two TV shows you’d watch over and over?
Friends and Sex and the City.
3. If your house was on fire what two things aside from family, pets, etc would you grab?
My antique clock that my uncle left me and my wedding album.
4. What are your two most favorite articles of clothing?
My navy blue and white striped shirt and my new boots my girls bought me for Christmas.
5. What two movies that you saw in the past year would you recommend to us?
Skyfall and Django.
6. What are your two biggest guilty pleasures?
Cheese. And free romance novels on my Kindle. Shh. Don't tell-they are super lame, but I read them anyway.
So there's that. I'm going back to bed.